I. General Terms
- Welcome to our website www.asokalaw.vn, an online information site specializing in legal matters, whose part is a utility provided to use services in the form of e-commerce payment, under the management of Asoka Law Limited Company, a product of Asoka Group. (hereinafter also known as: “we” and “Asoka”).).
- By accessing/using the resources of this website (including but not limited to: information in the form of images, scripts, sounds, sound recordings, video recordings, code, and so on), users (hereinafter also known as: “you”) has created an unconditional agreement - equivalent to a Contract, with Asoka.
- We always try to maintain and develop the website smoothly. However, depending on various factors from time to time that the website may postpone to fix, supplement, or/and stop, change the website resources, leading to the suspension or halt of services provided online at any time without your prior consent. For Clients who have taken steps to use the online service, we are obliged to contact you to meet the committed service. However, we would like to be exempt from liability for any damage to potential clients who have not used the online services affected by website-related causes, and/or situations in which part of the website’s resources is suspended, changed, or deactivated.
- If you have any questions or suggestions about using the website, please contact our HOTLINE, or send us an email. All questions and suggestions about the website will be quickly noted and appropriately answered after a reasonable time of consideration.
II. Intellectual property
- In the website, we try to create content, images in the form of property wholly or partly owned by Asoka. However, it is inevitable that there are resources cited and copied from other possession sources. For resources not owned by Asoka, we shall carefully cite the sources, and/or note in cases of force majeure - if the sources are not clear or cannot be specified.
- If there is any inconsistency, infringement of interests that you have noticed in our notes taken on intellectual property rights, please take a moment to let Asoka know by emailing/calling us. The person authorized to manage this violated item will consider it to have an appropriate solution.
- For ease of reference without any business/commercial value, you have the right to use this website’s resources under the constraint that you must quote the status of the resource “as it is” - must not take words out of context to create situations that might be detrimental to us. At the same time, you must clearly cite the source of information which is www.asokalaw.vn. We especially remind you this, only for your own safety, because any unlawful infringement of intellectual property which is against the will of the owner may lead you to strict legal sanctions.
- Meanwhile, if you wish to use the website's contents for business/commercial purposes, we must be aware of the action before it takes place. This usage might come with a fee, or even free of charge. However, you are required to notify us in advance by a written form like email/letter. The time for notification is at least 48 hours before you intend to use. The person who is competent in the detailed management of website resources will consider to answer you by an equivalent contact method. If you fail to comply with this provision, we may fully take appropriate action and claim. The level of claim is not only based on actual proven damages, but also the level of compensation required for penalties for violation of use agreement.
III. Information security
- At some services that we provide online, you are required to fill in personal information, including but not limited to: full name, address, phone number, account number, and so on. This is one of the conditions that you must follow exactly because when you officially send the information and payment to us, the two Parties are considered to have formed a service use relationship on a fee-based contract. The Parties are equivalently responsible for the information given by each Party and subject to legal penalties if there is an intentional introduction of false or/and inaccurate information.
- We are committed to using only the information you provide to the services you request. When we launch customer care or/and other business development programs requiring the use of your personal data, we shall ask for your opinion in advance in forms including but not limited to emails, documents, messages, and notices before the intended time of use. We absolutely do not use your personal data without receiving confirmation signs that show your agreement.
- We are committed to making every effort within permitted limits to protect your personal data from unlawful infringement from unauthorized individuals or organizations. However, in the field of information and communication, there are risks that our staff will sometimes be unable to prevent or solve. In these cases, we try to give you warnings/ notices, but this is not a duty binding us on legal sanctions for damage compensation. We will not be liable to compensate for any damage caused by risks including but not limited to: illegal intrusion virus, malicious data stealing malware, bad element which are human or not hacking into network security systems which does not stem from our deliberate error in managing/ using website resources.
IV. Regulations on using the service
- We provide services on a fee basis; hence, we are committed to being responsible within the limits of details including but not limited to letters of advice from lawyers, consultations from advisers, and drafting documents provided by us.
- Depending on each service requirement, if we find that we need to know more about the case, we reserve the right to ask you to provide additional data on the basis of accuracy and confidentiality. The adjustment charge at this time will be calculated based on data verified by both Parties.
- We reserve the right to waive liability for clients who intentionally forge, or/and cheat, conceal, omit evidence of relevant documents or information in order to falsify the essential truth of case. In such cases, we will not refund fees received from clients requesting services. Simultaneously, we are allowed to claim damages for violations from clients. The level of claim is not only based on actual proven damages but also the level of compensation required for penalties for breach of use agreement.
V. Provisions of Applicable Law
We maintain a law-abiding regime in the host country where Asoka is located. This also means that lawsuits related to the transactions and/or uses of this website’s resources will be referred to the Vietnamese legal system, and automatically waive the obligation to force us to comply with the laws of other countries, in case you require a legal reference system other than Vietnam for claims relating to the use of the website. Asoka Law